BarnCraft Albuquerque Farmhouse Barn Door by GlassCraft Doors
Add a touch of color to your room with these eye-catching contemporary farmhouse doors. The unique herringbone design dates back to ancient Egypt and can be found in everything from pavestones to baskets, but looks right at home on an farmhouse style barn door. It's 45 chevron design and alternating planks make for a very distinctive design.
- Herringbone design made from kiln dried Canadian Pine planks - rustic, yet colorful
- Engineered door core is solid and heavy, built to last
- Side edges of door are painted black
- 3 color plank finishes: Weathered White, Cloudy Grey, Charcoal Dusk (see image carousel for finish swatches)
- Width options: 32", 36", 42" and 48"
- Height options: 80", 84" and 96"
- Door thickness: 1-1/2" (Doors with design on both sides are thicker)
- Doors come fully assembled (hardware and handles not included)
- Plank design can be added to one or both sides of the door
- Only available pre-finished
- Note: it is recommended that you have at least 2" of overlap between the sides of your doors and the sides of the doorway, as well as at least 2" of overlap between the bypass doors (if used in a bypass configuration)